How This whole Running and eating thing Started… – Podcast 1
- by qctwb
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
MY latest VIDEOS
Marathon training Day 4
Marathon training diary Day 4 check in
0 seconds of 1 Camiseta AS Roma minute, 21 seconds
Before We Were Strangers Review
Hello! Today the Run eat Repeat podcast is launching!! Are you ready to run and eat while listening to me talk about all things running, eating and random?! I’m excited because I’ve wanted to start a podcast for a really long time but was super intimidated by the whole process.
Well, I finally went for it and have episode #1 of the Run eat Repeat podcast for ya today!!
I want to talk about running, food, fitness, health and any other hot topics or random things that pop in my head movies – on the podcast. but for the first Camiseta Bayern Munich episode I just want to share how I got started with running and how that contributed to the brand RER is today.
It’s partially my running story, partially my weight loss story, partially my blog story…
Run eat Repeat Podcast Episode #1
Meet your local Monican
Hello! welcome to the Run eat Repeat podcast. We’re talking running, eating and whatever other random topic pops in my head movies.
Meet Monica, the creator of Run eat Repeat. I wasn’t always a runner. I found running by accident. Here’s how I went from overweight non-runner to finishing 30+ marathons and 50+ half marathons.
Running changed my life. I never set out to be a runner. I just wanted to lose weight. but after a lot of walking I got bored and slowly started to run. I kept going. I fell in love with it. I decided to run a race. I started a blog to document my training. and the rest is history.
Subscribe and share this podcast with your friends (or enemies).
How To listen to a Podcast
In case this is your first time checking out a podcast here is how ya do it. (Read as: My mom is going to ask me how she can listen to my podcast and in case anyone else needs the steps.)
>>>You can listen to the RER podcast either here on RunEatRepeat.com OR on an app on your phone. Do whatever’s easier for you – it’s the same either way. If you want to listen to it here – come back every Tuesday and Friday to check out new episodes. If you want to use an app…
1. open iTunes (iphone) OR go to the Play store on your android and download Stitcher. This is your podcast app!
2. use the magnifying / search bar on the top to search “Run eat Repeat” to find this lil ol’ podcast.
3. click on this podcast – the logo is a green circle with “Run eat Repeat” in the middle.
4. Subscribe. This will keep ya updated on new episodes.
5. download the current (or any past) episodes while you’re on wifi and it won’t use up any of your data.
6. Listen! Repeat.
Thank you for checking out my new podcast!! I really appreciate your support.
If you have any questions or comments leave a comment below or email me at RunEatRepeat@gmail.com with ‘podcast’ in the subject line.
Question: Camiseta Selección de fútbol de Alemania Do you listen to podcast regularly? how often?
SEND ME THE WORKBOOK
Sharing is caring!
Audio Player 00:00 00:00 00:00 Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS MY latest VIDEOS Marathon training Day 4 Marathon training diary Day 4 check in More Videos 0 seconds of 1 Camiseta AS Roma minute, 21 seconds Next Up Before We Were Strangers Review…
- Sports legislation professor John Grady Receives promotion in addition to SRLA’s greatest award
- Are You as well young to utilize Anabolic Steroids?
- National Ice cream Day and Sunday set Up
- Carob Chips are not chocolate Chips
- 12 a lot of common Roadblocks to muscle growth ~ part 1
- Name, Image, as well as Likeness as well as the Future of college sports
- But First…Coffee as well as whole Grains
- 6 Satiating Foods to keep You Fuller for longer
- Rock N’ Roll Pasadena half Marathon recap
- Half way point